Pencils a Blazing
This weekend I got to hook up with Bluster and Gemma at Dr. Sketchy's. I told them about it recently and they were all excited to go. I showed up a bit late (oh yes the MTA is the BESTEST!!!!....ah no). I really think the MTA takes a break on the weekends just like we all try to but they suceed at it. So anyways, like I said I got there a bit late but it was good non the less and to see how much they enjoyed it made me even happier. I would never want to refer my team to something that I would not enjoy myself. So here are some pics from the event. and I suggest if you have time to go for an event do so. Also here's the link for Dr. Sketchy's. Check out their blog and I've included a introduction video from their site.
The Hyena happy to see I was puntcual
Labels: Dr. Sketchy's, Inspiration Information
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home